“The attempt to connect to server/PowerShell using “Kerberos” authentication failed: Connecting to remote server failed with the following error message: The connection to the specified remote host was refused. Verify that the WS-Management service is running on the remote host and configured to listen for requests on the correct port and HTTP URL. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.”
- Run WinRM QuickConfig as Administrator & Answer “y” or yes to all prompts using CMD.exe or Powershell
- (start, run, services.MSC) and locate the following three services
- IIS Admin Service
- Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)
- World Wide Web Publishing Service.
- Make sure all three are running and set to start automatically if not, start them and set them.